archives & links below

My photo
A person who needs no introduction.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

two great tastes

We all love middle English, and we all love legacy comic strips, whose creators have moved on to that great bullpen in the sky. "Angry Kem," rightly divining these sentiments in society, has leaped to combine them into one, easy-to-digest web site, Japes for Owre Tymes.

JfOT is now in its second great day. Don't get run over: leap on the bandwagon now!

Angry Kem is a commentator at The Comics Curmudgeon, as am I ("Muffaroo"). Don't say I never give you any good links.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him do Modesty Blaise! Thanks for the great link!

Anonymous said...

(Okay, O'Donnell hasn't moved on to the bullpen in the sky last I heard, but he's retired the strip, so it's a legacy of some kind...)

Kip W said...

O'Donnell? Mutts? He retired it? When does that take effect? Or did he pass it on to someone else?

I like the strip. I don't laugh at it often, but it doesn't make me grind my teeth. Some of the early ones were really good.

Anonymous said...

Erm, different O'Donnell, I think. Peter O'Donnell, Modesty Blaise comic strip.